SWEET BLOGGING AWARD! for me?
Faith you are mighty SWEET yourself. Fellow bloggers, visitors, and passers-by…if you have not already visited Faith you really, really should this girl has passion, passion for life, and passion for in her Faith. A true passion, the kind that rubs off on you like your 3 year old’s sunscreen, you want to be near, to be near, is to be touched.
1. Give credit to the person who chose to nominate you.
2. Answer the “Super Sweet” questions.
3. Nominate a “Baker’s Dozen (13) blogs.
“Super Sweet” Questions:
1. Cookies or Cake?
Cookies, Oatmeal raisin, please…all soft and chewy.
2. Chocolate or Vanilla?
hmm, hard to say: vanilla if it is soft serve ice cream
chocolate if it is the hot fudge on top!
3. What is your favorite sweet treat?
Warm apple pie with cinnamon sugar crust …nom, nom, nom.
4. When do you crave sweet things the most?
In the morning, after breakfast
in the afternoon
anytime…yeah, I have a bit of a sweet tooth.
5. If you had a sweet nickname, what would it be?
My Grampa used to call me Mountain Goat (that’s not really very sweet, unless you are a Mountain Goat)
I was a bit active though, so it kinda fit me..Oh, back to the question: can I phone a friend?
A Baker’s Dozen of ”Sweet” Nominees:
1. I know, Iknow, I nominate her for everything..but, all you have to do is read today’s blog to see for yorself how sweet she is; Celi saving frogs even. I don’t much care for slippery -slimies much …we have an understanding.
2. Oh, I think will be very proud of this nomination, most men are you know? Don’t let the macho images fool you…he is a sweet sensitive guy, I think- of course I am very far away…:)
3. Just so you know I probably not going to bet to all 13 nominations, I’m just not (it’s a time thing)
I have just begun to follow Leaane, her photos are gorgeous and she is, yes..sweet.
4. Another new to me blog, this sweet check out this girl’s apple pickin’ adventures… pics are way too sweet.
5. Carolyn, Australia’s sweetest blogger, I always look forward to her musings as well as her heartfelt comments. I am thankful to “know” her!
6…..anyone else who has ever made me or anyone else smile (I think that oughta cover it, don’t you)?
PS so many corrections this morning- yikes!
Be well, stay sweet!